I can imagine! So how does it feel to be with the awake again?? It's a good thing you're not here because there's no sun! It's all cloudy today. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I got up really early today so I'd be able to see what a day was like when the sun was up. [img]wink.gif[/img]
And I had a lot of catching up stuff to get done.
I can imagine! So how does it feel to be with the awake again?? It's a good thing you're not here because there's no sun! It's all cloudy today. [img]frown.gif[/img]
It's really weird being up in the daytime !!! There are some pretty odd dudes out there in the middle of the night. A lot of them seem to be talking to themselves and are to be avoided. And it's a bit cloudy today, but I'll deal with it somehow [img]wink.gif[/img]
Maybe those odd dudes just have hands free cell phone head set things. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wait !!!! Those aren't schizophrenics !!??!!Originally posted by Shypappette:
Maybe those odd dudes just have hands free cell phone head set things. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL, Nope, just yuppies.
today's checklist for me is.....
sit on my ass and do nothing since my kids are gone for the weekend [img]wink.gif[/img]
<s>WAKE UP</s>
CARTOONS
PUT PANTS ON
DENTIST
TAKE PANTS OFF
SIT AROUND
LOOK FOR MALLRATS DVD BECAUSE YOU REMINDED ME
Bookmarks